logo line Education
blueline
Philosophy
philosophy navigat
OUR PHILOSOPHY
NEWS
PRESIDENT'S LETTER
SERVICES
ion
Portfolio
portfolio navigation
EDUCATION
HEALTHCARE
HOSPITALS
MUNICIPAL
INTERIORS
RESTORATION
RESIDENTIAL
line
picture_area
thumb_01
thumb_02
thumb_03

Hartford Public Library
Goodwin Branch
Hartford, Connecticut

The Goodwin Branch of the Hartford Public Library was originally built in 1941. Mechanical and electrical systems have been completely updated to support current and future needs and maximize efficiency. New lighting and signage, as well as ADA upgrades increase the facility’s appeal and accessibility.

Site improvements included the development of new off-street parking.

Project Scope
Area: 5,000 sf
Completion: Fall 2004
Cost: $1.9 million

DOWNLOAD PROJECT PDF

Three Lewis Street, Hartford, CT 06103 Phone 860.525.6757 Fax 860.525.1509 info at sevignyarchitects dot com